POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Light_sources in light_groups don't cast shadows : Re: Light_sources in light_groups don't cast shadows Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:18:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Light_sources in light_groups don't cast shadows
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 24 Nov 2001 10:20:12
Message: <3bffbaac@news.povray.org>
In article <3bffadd0@news.povray.org> , "JRG" <jrg### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

> Maybe light buffers work unexpectedly in XP? I mean, there's a bug, but with
> XP it doesn't show. Any other XP users here?

The core code does not depend on the operating system (besides, one thing is
for sure: I am not using WinDOS XP).  Don't jump to such conclusions.  There
are a million reasons why it cannot work, none of which has to do with the
operating system.  Only the source code can tell...

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich
e-mail: mac### [at] povrayorg

I am a member of the POV-Ray Team.